Entering its 8th year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (December 3, 2019) and widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday. #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since it’s inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesady has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources.
Please join the Alcohol / Drug Council of North Carolina in our efforts to raise awareness around the deadly issue of substance use disorders by making a financial contribution of any amount. Every dollar that you donate goes towards helping us to bring awareness and solutions to North Carolinians who are struggling with substance use disorders.
Your Donations Are Saving Lives...
Your generous contributions will go toward further maintenance and development of our programs. 4 people die every day in North Carolina from a prescription drug overdose. In the past 12 months, we have provided referrals to treatment for nearly 10,000 North Carolinians. At this rate, roughly every $1 that you donate helps us to serve 1 person. All of our services are completely free of charge and have the long term goals of helping people increase recovery capital and improve their whole health – to accomplish this we need your help!
Donations = Lives Saved
10 Ways to Give
1. Make a one time or recurring monthly donation via our website on our Home page. Click the "donate" button at the top of the page. https://www.alcoholdrughelp.org/
2. Make a donation through our Facebook page's "donate" button. https://www.facebook.com/AlcoholDrugCouncilOfNc/
3. Create a Birthday Campaign through Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/fund/AlcoholDrugCouncilOfNc/
4. Make a donation through our Guidestar page's "donate now" button. https://www.guidestar.org/Profile/7861342
5. Make a donation through our GoFundMe page's "donate now" button.https://www.gofundme.com/Combating-the-opioid-crisis
Give via MAIL
6. Mail a check to: ADCNC, 1121 Situs Court, Ste. 370, Raleigh, NC 27606
Give via PHONE
7. Give us a call and make a secure credit card transaction using safe transaction software such as Square & PayPal.
Give while you SHOP
8. AmazonSmile is a no-cost way to support the Alcohol/Drug Council of North Carolina every time you purchase something on Amazon. You can shop AND save lives at the same time!
Sign into your Amazon account
Shop as usual and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price to the ADCNC!
Give Your TIME
9. Share our content on all of our social media channels to help us reach more citizens of North Carolina from the Beach to the Mountains and everywhere in between.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/adcnc/?hl=en
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ADCNC3
10. Do you have other skills that might be valuable?
Let us know! https://www.alcoholdrughelp.org/contact